yeast infection


I have a yeast infection which I have transmitted to my boyfriend. The area around the tip of his penis (he is uncircumsized) is a little red and he feels a burning sensation, with little white bumps. Neither of us have ever had any other sexual partners. There are many ovr the counter treatments for vaginal yeast infections..what are the treatments (OTC and prescription) for male yeast infections?


It's probably best that your boyfriend sees a doctor to get an appropriate diagnosis and treatment.