hi, i'm hiv+, for the last few weeks i've been feeling very mild irritation within my penis, a very small amount of discharge, and also after sex (with protection of course!) the end of my penis goes red and sensitive for about a day. it's not gonorrhea, chlamydia or nsu (although i have had chlamydia a long time ago) - as i've been tested. any ideas?


It could be another infection, such as yeast or trichomonas, for which men are not usually tested. It could also be a contact dermatitis from the brand of condom you are using. All I can do is speculate, since the most important part of figuring this out is for someone to be able to examine you and to examine the discharge and to culture it.