my son has hiv he is breaking out all over is there something i can give him for relief he won't go outside because of his skin help please


There are a wide range of possible causes for skin problems in HIV+ persons. He needs to be seen by his HIV specialist, primary care provider, or a skin specialist in order to make a proper diagnosis which should lead to treatment that hopefully could provide some relief from his skin disorder. KH