i am suffering from SCABIES around my penis? is it symptoms of hiv?


No. While scabies is a sexually transmitted infection it is most often seen in people without HIV since it is so common. However, any sexually transmitted infection should lead to an evaluation and testing for others, especially syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV, since they can travel together. Have a good check up by your GP or an STD specialist and be sure to protect yourself by using condoms when you have sex.

Best, Joe