i have a prob-- vaginal lump


i have this kinda..lump on my vagina, it doesn't hurt, itch, or anything. i looked up pictures of herpes and it doesn't look like the pictures. it's just kinda irritating to have. what it is? should i get it checked out


It may be a cyst. See your gynecologist for a specific diagnosis and treatment.