Mission: To educate, inspire, empower, advocate, network and partake in social change through unilateral and collaborative social media efforts of organizations, PLWHA, and other individuals with diverse backgrounds from all over the world.
Vision: To create positive change for oneselves, families and entire communities around the world through an army of compassionate individuals and organizations as we march toward the cure for HIV/AIDS.
What Does It Mean to Rise Up to HIV? Below Are Examples
- Getting tested for HIV; knowing your status
- Advocating for a just, HIV/AIDS-related cause
- Anything that raises awareness of HIV/AIDS
- Volunteering in the HIV/AIDS community
- Using your voice and telling your story to educate others
- Using your voice and story to help reduce stigma
- Participating in an AIDS walk
- Donating to an HIV/AIDS-related organization
- Organizing an HIV /AIDS-related event
- Offering your hand in hand to help someone with HIV/AIDS
- Working in the HIV/AIDS field
- Someone who is HIV negative
- Writing about your experience, strength and hope living with HIV/AIDS
The list could go on and on.
If you are Rising Up to HIV then I would like to hear about it, so that I can feature your story on my blog.
Please contact me by e-mailing me at email@example.com. Introduce yourself, tell me your story.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Send Kevin an e-mail.