my close friend is in the last stage of HIV.he is suffered lot of cough.which doctor is specialist in india. what medicine to take


Sorry to hear about your friend in India.

There are many HIV specialists in your country- which city do you live in (or near)?

Perhaps our readers in India could recommend their doctors to you.