I have noticed what looks to be a mole that has formed in my lower area of my body. It is located directly center between my naval and penis. I haven't been with many partners but have always used protection. Does this sound like it could be genital herpes or just a mole? There hasn't been any other signs of growth anywhere else in that area. Please give me a little insight.


It is difficult for me to tell you what this growth sounds like. If you are concerned about it, please see a doctor.

Sores attributed to genital herpes usually fit the following description: single or multiple fluid filled blisters around the genitals or rectum that break and form ulcers/sores. These sores can be painful or uncomfortable, and take up to four weeks to heal.