We will live stream an important Twitter town hall on stigma and gender performance on Thursday, November 7th.
How Can I Participate?
Here are four ways you can participate. You can submit questions for panelists before and during the meeting:
- Follow NASTAD on Facebook.
- If you have a Twitter account, follow NASTAD on Twitter and use the hashtag #HIVstigma.
- Follow the live stream of this discussion.
- Text your questions to 1 (202) 505-6275.
- Email your questions to NASTAD@textfree.us.
Twitter Town Hall -- Stigma and Gender Performance: Thursday, November 7th, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. ET/5:30 - 6:45 p.m. CT
Formatted as a Twitter town hall, this session will feature a panel of national leaders discussing the impact of stigma on "gender performance." Questions and discussion will include participants in Dallas and from around the United States.
- Darnell L. Moore, Director of Educational Initiatives, Hetrick Martin Institute
- Meico Whitlock, Senior Manager, Communications, NASTAD
- Carlos Decena, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Rutgers University
- Daniel Olavarria, M.S.W., Associate, Health Equity, NASTAD
- Harold Steward, Founder & Artistic Director, The Fahari Arts Institute