All About "ACAP" (AIDS Care Access Project)
- Which Doctors Are Available?
- What Dental Care Is Available?
- How Do I Access ACAP Services?
- What Else Does ACAP Do?
ACAP connects persons living with HIV/AIDS to:
- experienced doctors
- dental care
- health insurance options
Among the many excellent doctors in King County who treat HIV/AIDS, you can request:
- a male or female doctor
- a doctor with a practice near your home or office
- a doctor who charges lower fees
- a private doctor or community clinic
It is best to see the dentist before you have an emergency because most coverage emphasizes preventative care. Basic dental care can be covered through:
- Medicaid (also known as DSHS or medical coupons)
- Ryan White (call us to find out if you are eligible)
- Private dental insurance
- We're open Mon.-Fri., 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
- We'll give you options so you can make the choice that's best for you.
- We can set up the appointment for you.
- We can give you the names and numbers of several doctors and dentists who match your needs.
We can also refer you to care management, transportation, treatment information and other social services.
(800) 577-4023 toll free