We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on TheBody.com in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
(1) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
(2) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(3) identification of the URL or other specific location on the site where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
(4) your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
(5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
(6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on the site can be reached as follows by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Any inquiries concerning this notice should be directed to email@example.com.