Several newspapers published HIV/AIDS-related content during the XVI International AIDS Conference in Toronto. Headlines appear below.
Toronto's Globe and Mail
- "'I Am One Who Lucked Out'" (Welsh, Toronto Star, 8/15).
- "I'm Living Life as I Want Right Now" (Toronto Star, 8/15).
- "One Anti-HIV Tool: Embarrassment" (Westhead, Toronto Star, 8/15).
- "'Orphan' Virus Could Help Fight HIV" (Hall, Toronto Star, 8/15).
- "Ottawa Mum on Funding" (Talaga/Daly, Toronto Star, 8/15).
- "We Need To Take the Lead" (Black, Toronto Star, 8/15).
Kaisernetwork.org is serving as the official webcaster of the conference. View the guide to coverage and all webcasts, interviews and a daily video round up of conference highlights at www.kaisernetwork.org/aids2006
Back to other news for August 16, 2006
Reprinted with permission from kaisernetwork.org. You can view the entire Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report, search the archives, or sign up for email delivery at www.kaisernetwork.org/dailyreports/hiv. The Kaiser Daily HIV/AIDS Report is published for kaisernetwork.org, a free service of the Kaiser Family Foundation, by The Advisory Board Company. © 2006 by The Advisory Board Company and Kaiser Family Foundation. All rights reserved.