Index of articles from International Foundation for Alternative Research in AIDS
IFARA's mission is to broaden the possibilities of treatment, treatment access and the knowledge of treatments to all people who live with HIV/AIDS as well as other associated life-threatening diseases or conditions.
IFARA will accomplish its mission by:
- fostering research in the field of HIV/AIDS which may improve the immune system, directly and/or indirectly fight the HIV virus with both allopathic and complementary treatments or devices.
- by providing treatment information though multiple forms of media for both the affected and infected communities.
- by creating a balance in IFARA's treatment information, education and advocacy for all communities of color, life-style and culture.
- by advocating for access to all forms of treatment and prevention for all individuals in need.
- by producing both non-accredited and accredited CME and CEU treatment education programs in co-sponsorship with certifying accrediting organizations, utilizing multimedia forms of programming.
For more information about IFARA, visit the organization's official Web site or send an e-mail to Contact_US@IFARATV.org.