Print this page
Back to Web version of article
Index of Articles From Fair Pricing Coalition
About Fair Pricing Coaltion
- Request for Sign-Ons: Letter to Gilead on Pricing of New HIV Drug TAF (September 10, 2015)
- Fair Pricing Coalition Welcomes Approval of Gilead Sciences' Combination Tablet for Hepatitis C, Urges a Uniform Price for Curative Treatment (October 13, 2014)
The $63,000 wholesale acquisition cost (WAC) for eight weeks of Harvoni™ (sofosbuvir and ledipasvir) should be extended to 12- and 24-week curative treatment durations.
- Fair Pricing Coalition Highlights Major Barriers to Life-Saving Treatment in Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Marketplace Plans (February 6, 2014)
New report offers short- and long-term solutions to minimize out-of-pocket expenses and maximize access to treatment for all Qualified Health Plan beneficiaries living with HIV and/or hepatitis C.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Plans and People Living With HIV and/or Viral Hepatitis: The Success of the Affordable Care Act Requires Fair Drug Pricing and Access (February 2014)
- Activists Condemn Gilead for Exorbitant Price of Its New Hepatitis C Drug (December 9, 2013)
Urge rapid and wide dissemination of support program details for uninsured and underinsured people living with hepatitis C.
- Tell the U.S. Health Secretary to Allow Drug Copay Programs in the ACA (November 21, 2013)
From Treatment Action Group and the Fair Pricing Coalition
- Fair Pricing Coalition Commends ViiV Healthcare on the Price of Its New Drug Tivicay (August 13, 2013)
- The Fair Pricing Coalition Expresses Dismay at the Price of Merck's Newly Approved Hepatitis C Drug (May 17, 2011)
- Patient Assistance and Co-Pay Programs for HIV and Viral Hepatitis Drugs (January 2011)
- An Open Letter to Pharmaceutical Companies on the ADAP Crisis (April 15, 2010)
- Tell Abbott That We Will Not Accept a High Price for Their New Norvir! (June 8, 2009)
- New Drug Co-Pay Programs For Patients Initiated By the FPC (April 1, 2009)
- Fair Pricing Coalition Announces First Results of Campaign to Halt Escalating Prices of HIV Drugs (August 1, 2008)
- Fair Pricing Coalition Lauds Pricing of New Tibotec Drug (January 21, 2008)
- Pricing of New HIV Drug Threatens Access to Treatment -- Sign-On Request
You can find this article online by typing this address into your Web browser:
General Disclaimer: TheBody.com is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through TheBody.com should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, consult your health care provider.