About Fair Pricing Coaltion
- Fair Pricing Coalition Welcomes Approval of Gilead Sciences' Combination Tablet for Hepatitis C, Urges a Uniform Price for Curative Treatment (October 13, 2014)
The $63,000 wholesale acquisition cost (WAC) for eight weeks of Harvoni™ (sofosbuvir and ledipasvir) should be extended to 12- and 24-week curative treatment durations.
- Fair Pricing Coalition Highlights Major Barriers to Life-Saving Treatment in Affordable Care Act Health Insurance Marketplace Plans (February 6, 2014)
New report offers short- and long-term solutions to minimize out-of-pocket expenses and maximize access to treatment for all Qualified Health Plan beneficiaries living with HIV and/or hepatitis C.
- Health Insurance Marketplace Plans and People Living With HIV and/or Viral Hepatitis: The Success of the Affordable Care Act Requires Fair Drug Pricing and Access (February 2014)
- Activists Condemn Gilead for Exorbitant Price of Its New Hepatitis C Drug (December 9, 2013)
Urge rapid and wide dissemination of support program details for uninsured and underinsured people living with hepatitis C.
- Tell the U.S. Health Secretary to Allow Drug Copay Programs in the ACA (November 21, 2013)
From Treatment Action Group and the Fair Pricing Coalition
- Fair Pricing Coalition Commends ViiV Healthcare on the Price of Its New Drug Tivicay (August 13, 2013)
- The Fair Pricing Coalition Expresses Dismay at the Price of Merck's Newly Approved Hepatitis C Drug (May 17, 2011)
- Patient Assistance and Co-Pay Programs for HIV and Viral Hepatitis Drugs (January 2011)
- An Open Letter to Pharmaceutical Companies on the ADAP Crisis (April 15, 2010)
- Tell Abbott That We Will Not Accept a High Price for Their New Norvir! (June 8, 2009)
- New Drug Co-Pay Programs For Patients Initiated By the FPC (April 1, 2009)
- Fair Pricing Coalition Announces First Results of Campaign to Halt Escalating Prices of HIV Drugs (August 1, 2008)
- Fair Pricing Coalition Lauds Pricing of New Tibotec Drug (January 21, 2008)
- Pricing of New HIV Drug Threatens Access to Treatment -- Sign-On Request