Answer true or false to the following five statements. Compare your answers with the key below. And hey! no peeking!
|True or False|
- Re-infection with HIV is possible.
- Transmission doesn't occur when viral load is below the limit of detection.
- Women can sexually transmit HIV (or other STDs) to women.
- Receptive anal sex with a negative partner is safe sex.
- Receptive oral sex with a positive or negative partner is without risk.
1. True; 2. False; 3. True; 4. False; 5. False.
Back to the Project Inform WISE Words June 1999 contents page.