The focus of this United Nations' General Assembly Special Session on HIV/AIDS meeting is to review progress achieved in realizing the commitments set out in the Declaration of Commitment.
June 10 Sessions
- Opening Plenary
- How Do We Build on Results Achieved and Speed Up Progress Towards Universal Access by 2010 -- Moving On To Reach the MDGs by 2015?
- The Challenges of Providing Leadership and Political Support in Countries with Concentrated Epidemics
- Evening Plenary Session
June 11 Sessions
- Making the Response to AIDS Work for Women and Girls -- Gender Equality and AIDS
- AIDS: A Multigenerational Challenge -- Providing a Robust and Long Term Response
- Resources and Universal Access: Opportunities and Limitations
- Conclusion of the High-Level Meeting