Print this page
Back to Web version of article
Women Alive Newsletter
Table of Contents, Fall/Winter 2000
This issue is dedicated to the memory of Judy Kristel, a fierce AIDS activist.
- Women Alive Does World AIDS Day, 2000
- Remembering Judy Kristel
By Helene Schpak
- Issues Faced by Women with AIDS
By Khadeja Noorullah
- Are You Getting Good Medical Care?
By Debra Johnson, N.P., P.A.-C. and Kathleen E. Squires, M.D.
- HIV, IV Drug Users, and Hepatitis C
By Mae Kimbrough, Treatment Advocate
- What Is Antibiotic Resistance? Why Is It a Problem?
- Dating and the Positive Woman
By Laverne Mack
- If the World Were Only 100 People
By Phillip M. Harter, M.D., Stanford University
- Dealing with Menopause
- HIV Research Summary
By Mark Dybul, M.D. excerpt from BETA
- What Are Interleukins? (from BETA)
- Open AIDS Clinical Trials in the Los Angeles Area
- Women Alive Activities
This article was provided by Women Alive. It is a part of the publication Women Alive Newsletter.
You can find this article online by typing this address into your Web browser:
General Disclaimer: TheBody.com is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through TheBody.com should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, consult your health care provider.