Women Alive Newsletter
Table of Contents, Fall/Winter 2000
This issue is dedicated to the memory of Judy Kristel, a fierce AIDS activist.
- Women Alive Does World AIDS Day, 2000
- Remembering Judy Kristel
By Helene Schpak
- Issues Faced by Women with AIDS
By Khadeja Noorullah
- Are You Getting Good Medical Care?
By Debra Johnson, N.P., P.A.-C. and Kathleen E. Squires, M.D.
- HIV, IV Drug Users, and Hepatitis C
By Mae Kimbrough, Treatment Advocate
- What Is Antibiotic Resistance? Why Is It a Problem?
- Dating and the Positive Woman
By Laverne Mack
- If the World Were Only 100 People
By Phillip M. Harter, M.D., Stanford University
- Dealing with Menopause
- HIV Research Summary
By Mark Dybul, M.D. excerpt from BETA
- What Are Interleukins? (from BETA)
- Open AIDS Clinical Trials in the Los Angeles Area
- Women Alive Activities
This article was provided by Women Alive
. It is a part of the publication Women Alive Newsletter.