December 1, 2000
- CAPS. Center for AIDS Prevention Studies.
- CAPS. Is Hepatitis C (HCV) Transmission Preventable? September 1999.
- CAPS. Do condoms work? 1996.
- CAPS. What is Testing's Role in HIV Prevention? 1996.
- CDC. National Prevention Information Network, National Center for HIV, STD, and TB Prevention, Divisions of HIV/AIDS Prevention.
- CDC. Need for Sustained HIV Prevention for Gay and Bisexual Men: HIV Infections Continue at High Levels Among Men of All Races with Dramatic Impact Among Men of Color. January 2000.
- CDC. HIV/AIDS Cases Among Gay And Bisexual Men of Color Now Exceed Cases Among White Gay And Bisexual Men. January 2000.
- CDC. Parent-Adolescent Discussions about Sex and Condoms: Impact on Peer Influences of Sexual Risk Behaviour. March 2000.
- CDC. HIV/AIDS Surveillance Report (end-of-year). Volume 11, No. 2. 1999.
- CDC. HIV/AIDS Among U.S. Women: Minority and Young Women at Continuing Risk. 1999.
- CDC. Drug Associated HIV Transmission Continues in the United States. August 1999.
- CDC. Compendium of HIV Prevention Interventions with Evidence of Effectiveness, from CDC's HIV/AIDS Prevention Research Synthesis Project. November 1999.
- CDC. Status of Perinatal HIV Prevention: U.S. Declines Continue. November 1999.
- CDC. The Deadly Intersection Between TB and HIV. November 1999.
- CDC. HIV Transmission. June 1998.
- CDC. Recent HIV/AIDS Treatment Advances and the Implications for Prevention. June 1998.
- CDC. Living with HIV/AIDS. September 1998.
- CDC. Dangerous Intersection of Drug Use and Sexual HIV Transmission Points to Critical Need for Comprehensive HIV Prevention Among Drug Users. September 1998.
- CDC. What is HIV? November 1998.
- CDC. HIV/AIDS and U.S. Women who have Sex with Women (WSW), July 1997.
- CDC. Overview for HIV Antibody Testing. October 1997.
- CDC. Evaluation of Testing. October 1997.
- CDC. Condoms and Their Use in Preventing HIV Infection and other STDs. February 1996.
- CDC. HIV Counseling, Testing and Referral Standards and Guidelines. May 1994.
- "Closing Address by Former President Nelson Mandela at the 13th International AIDS Conference, 14 July 2000, Durban." July 2000.
Directory of Operating Grants: A Reference Directory Identifying General Operating Grants Available to Non-profit Organizations. 1998.
- DOJ. Department of Justice.
- DOJ. Questions and Answers: The Americans with Disabilities Act and Persons with HIV/AIDS. July 1996.
- Friedman, Steven. Africa News Service. "Getting the AIDS Politics Wrong." July 15, 2000.
- GMHC. Gay Men's Health Crisis.
- Jones, Carolyn. Living Proof, Courage in the Face of AIDS. Abbeville Press Publishers: New York. 1994.
- "In Africa, Worst of AIDS Yet to Come" June 27, 2000.
- Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. One Expert's Opinion: Jeff Sachs on AIDS in Africa. July 2000.
- LPR Publications. AIDS Policy and Law Newsletter. June 23, 2000.
- Medscape. Link Found Between AIDS Medications and Diabetes. May 23, 2000.
- Medscape. Physicians Call for Universal HIV Screening of Pregnant Women. May 24, 2000.
- Medscape. Senate Passes Africa AIDS Bill. July 2000.
- "New Data Shows Tremendous Impact of AIDS on Developing World." July 10, 2000.
- NASTAD. HIV Prevention Overview - HIV Prevention for the Third Decade of AIDS. March 2000.
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Community Drug Alert Bulletin: Hepatitis C. May 2000.
- National Association of People with AIDS. Take the Test, Take Control Campaign Kit. 1999.
- National Vital Statistics Reports, Vol. 47, No. 19, June 30, 1999.
- NIAID. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases.
- NIAID. Researchers Identify a Simple, Inexpensive Drug Regimen That is Highly Effective in Preventing Mother-to-Child HIV Transmission. July 1999.
- NORA-National Organizations Responding to AIDS. AIDS Appropriations Recommendations Fiscal Year 2001. Washington D.C. March 2000.
- PAHO. Pan American Health Organization.
- Pollack, William. Real Boys. Owl Books: New York. 1998.
- Public Media Center and the AIDS National Interfaith Network. Faith and AIDS: American Faith Communities Respond to the AIDS Epidemic. March 1998.
- Rauch, Jonathan. National Journal. "In Africa, the Virus is AIDS, the Disease is Poverty." January 22, 2000.
- Sachs, Jeffrey. HIV Non-intervention: A Costly Option, A New Framework for Globalization. July 2000.
- Sternberg, Steve. USA Today. "UN to Buy, Sell AIDS Drugs for Poor Nations." July 11, 2000.
- UNAIDS. Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS.
- UNAIDS. Men and AIDS a Gendered Approach. 2000 World AIDS Campaign.
- UNAIDS. Report on the Global HIV/AIDS Epidemic. June 2000.
- UNAIDS. Statement to the Security Council by Executive Director. UNAIDS, Peter Piot. July 2000.
- UNAIDS. AIDS Epidemic Update. December 1999.
- UNAIDS. Global Summary of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic. December 1999.
Washington Post. "Fighting AIDS." January 6, 2000.
- WHO Fact Sheet No.242. Women and HIV/AIDS. June 2000.
- WHO Fact Sheet No.239. Violence Against Women. June 2000.
- WHO. Global Situation of the HIV/AIDS Pandemic. 1999.
- Will, George. Newsweek. "AIDS Crushes a Continent." January 10, 2000.
This article was provided by American Association for World Health. It is a part of the publication AIDS: All Men -- Make a Difference!.