This year's conference of the Global Health Council will focus on children, and expects "more than 1,200 public health advocates, policy makers, caregivers, and front-line providers." HIV/AIDS topics include:
- Working with traditional healers;
- Mobilizing to fight AIDS in Africa;
- Peer education and HIV/AIDS prevention;
- Preventing perinatal infection;
- Access and affordability of care;
- Public-private partnerships in HIV/AIDS; and
- Community-based mobilization.
For more information, contact the Global Health Council, http://www.globalhealth.org, or the conference administration office at 802-649-1340.
ISSN # 1052-4207
Copyright 2000 by John S. James. Permission granted for noncommercial reproduction, provided that our address and phone number are included if more than short quotations are used.
Back to the AIDS Treatment News June 2, 2000 contents page.