- KaletraTM (ABT-378/r) Application for Accelerated Approval
Overview of new protease inhibitor moving toward wider use.
- Durban World Conference, July 9-14: Online Coverage
Where to follow the conference in much more depth than the newspapers.
- HIV/AIDS Clinical Update Published on Web
Summaries of current treatment knowledge and practice, written for AIDS physicians.
- HIV Drug Resistance Meeting: Reports on Web
News from an important but low-profile scientific conference on HIV treatment.
- Bone, Hip Problems: Overview Article Online
- A No-Nonsense Guide to HIV Drug Resistance Testing Booklet
With background for patients about the new resistance tests.
- Excellent Book on Gay Men's Health
Everyone will learn something from this book on health, sex, people, communication, and relationships.
- Urgent: South African Treatment Activists Need Assistance
The Treatment Action Campaign needs funds to prepare for the International Conference in July.
- Durban: Global Call for Treatment Access
An international appeal for treatment access worldwide.
- Durban and South Africa Travel, Phone Tips
Security, travel info, online map, phone calls, electricity.
- FDA Public Meeting on Pharmacokinetics and Antiviral Response, July 25 near Washington, D.C.
Important policy meeting on development and testing of antiretroviral drugs.
ISSN # 1052-4207
Copyright 2000 by John S. James. Permission granted for noncommercial reproduction, provided that our address and phone number are included if more than short quotations are used.