Print this page    •   Back to Web version of article

CRIA Update
Table of Contents, Summer 2001

HIV/AIDS Clinical Trials: A Directory for New York State

A comprehensive guide to HIV/AIDS research in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Philadelphia. Designed for people with HIV and their care providers. Free to NYS residents and AIDS service organizations. Call Mark Milano at (212) 924-3934, extension 123 or write: CRIA, 230 W. 38th St., 17th floor, New York, NY 10018.

For More Information . . .

If you'd like to contact any of the writers who contributed to this issue of CRIA Update or to get more information about the organizations, research or advocacy projects mentioned in these commentaries, please email us at or call us at (212) 924-3934 extension 111.

Special thanks to:

HIV InSite

at the University of California, San Francisco for their assistance in identifying trial sites and gathering data for CRIA's HIV/AIDS clinical trials directory.

Visit their website at: for extensive information on HIV/AIDS clinical trials and treatment.


CRIA co-sponsors monthly educational forums on AIDS research and treatment issues.

Wednesday, September 19th
Immune-based Therapies

Wednesday, October 17th
Pregnancy and HIV

Wednesday, November 14th
Body Shape Changes:
Weight Loss & Fat Redistribution

Forums are held at 7pm in the Cronin Auditorium, 10th floor of St. Vincent's Hospital at 11th St. and 7th Ave., Manhattan. Summaries of past forums are available on CRIA's website:

This article was provided by AIDS Community Research Initiative of America. It is a part of the publication CRIA Update. You can find this article online by typing this address into your Web browser:

General Disclaimer: is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, consult your health care provider.