Questions to Ask My Doctor
- What should I do if I miss a dose of medicine, or if I feel too sick to take my medicine?
- What is my CD4+ count? Has it changed?
- What is my viral load? Has it changed?
- What medications are prescribed for me?Advertisement
- How many times a day do I take them?
- What are their possible side effects?
Things to tell my doctor:
- As soon as I take my medicine, I feel:
- Before my next dose of medicine, I feel:
- Changes in my eating habits:
- Changes in my sleeping habits:
- Side effects I have:
- How often?
- How long do they last?
- What I do that helps reduce the side effects:
This article was provided by AIDSinfo
. It is a part of the publication HIV Protease Inhibitors and You. Visit the AIDSinfo website to find out more about their activities and publications.