Introducing Project Haven (Video)

April 9, 2014

Comment by: Bryan Santos (China) Wed., May. 7, 2014 at 4:23 pm EDT
Im gay and i love boys

Comment by: johnnell (atlanta georgia) Sun., May. 4, 2014 at 5:44 pm EDT
Thanx for sharing this this helps with the mental stage ....I was diagnosed a week ago I have a follow up app to test n see what my viral loads n cd4 count reads..... I appretiate your video blogs and it has inspired me to get educated and eventually star my own video blogs.....

Comment by: Renee (Connecticut) Sat., May. 3, 2014 at 5:26 pm EDT
I am a little confused, I was told that even though you are undetectable you can still give HIV to someone if not using protection?

Comment by: Ryan (CA ) Thu., May. 1, 2014 at 1:19 am EDT
i was diagnosed back in 2012. i moved to CA not knowing anyone and 2 years later, still am not certain on how to deal with people. i am absolutely lost and still dont know how to deal with the world inside my head.
Nice video, very comforting and motivating. thanks :)

Comment by: Julie (PA) Mon., Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:23 pm EDT
Great what you are doing. It's a great inspiration for other in the hiv/aids community to have a voice and support. Keep doing what you are doing. I will definitely be looking forward to your next blog once I figure out how to find it. I think I befriended you on Facebook.-Jules Ann. Would be great to share stories. Where is this blog on body.com located?

Comment by: Dave (Ireland) Sat., Apr. 26, 2014 at 5:45 am EDT
Diagnosed 12 months ago - (treated agressively for cancer (stage 4) + HIV) - the cancer is gone and the HIV is undetectable - slowly beginning to see that this episode is over and I have a future. I really realate to your first entry and I looking forward to walking this road with your blog

Comment by: tobesweet (NY) Fri., Apr. 25, 2014 at 6:54 am EDT
Very inspiring video, thank you...

Comment by: Jules (NC) Tue., Apr. 22, 2014 at 5:50 pm EDT
Very irresponsible to state you can have unprotected sex and not transmit HIV
Comment by: Anonymous Mon., Apr. 28, 2014 at 11:18 pm EDT
He never said that for one Jules. He has protected sex by being on meds. It protects you and your partner. Research the partner study before you open you uneducated mouth.

Comment by: Ryan Burris (Wilmington, NC) Fri., Apr. 18, 2014 at 4:28 pm EDT
What an awesome resource, way to go man!! We would love to get you involved with our newly forming Cape Fear Equality Group, an affiliate of Equality North Carolina!!

Comment by: Mark S. King (Washington, DC) Thu., Apr. 17, 2014 at 4:45 pm EDT
Welcome to the wonderful world of video blogging for TheBody.com, Nolan. You're right: you've found a perfect outlet for your blog here and I look forward to hearing more from you!

Comment by: Gary (New York State ) Wed., Apr. 16, 2014 at 9:18 pm EDT
I'm 49 and i was diagnosed in Jun of 2011 with full blown A.I.D.S so there for i believe iv had it for tens years gone through all the h.i.v stages my cd 4 was 43 my viroload was 123000 im on stribild n im undeteted with a cd4 of 268 and that's never been higher .I find it to be disturbing giving that im undected is great but its your cd4 that fights infection and rebuilds your immune system so far i have not caught any O I s or even the flu n other bugs there are going around .The only thing that gets me down is my cd4 and the bureaucracy that i have to fight with every appointment n i have been having ongoing tests along with other diagnoses that's associated with the aids the also the meds i moved to a bigger city because the care is so much better .

Gary

Comment by: Hector Tadeo Garcia Garza (Monterrey Mexico) Sat., Apr. 12, 2014 at 3:27 pm EDT
God bless you Nolan i pray for all your speeches have strong impact in the lives of each one who hear you sorry for my english salutes from Mexico

Comment by: Shane (Everett, WA) Sat., Apr. 12, 2014 at 2:36 pm EDT
I can't wait to see more videos from you. I've been diagnosed for five years and am still struggling with self-worth issues... Especially having recently been turned away from a guy because I disclosed my status to him. It's difficult to not take it personally and blame myself; but after watching this video, I was reminded that I'm not just my status. I'm much more than that. Thank you.

Comment by: Jason (Vass, NC) Thu., Apr. 10, 2014 at 10:23 pm EDT
What an amazing video that can offer an inside look on a situation that can be so fearful for so many people. I raise my glass to your drive and determination!!