Follow NASTAD's Twitter Town Hall on HIV Stigma and Gender Performance
November 5, 2013
We will live stream an important Twitter town hall on stigma and gender performance on Thursday, November 7th.
How Can I Participate?
Here are four ways you can participate. You can submit questions for panelists before and during the meeting:
- Follow NASTAD on Facebook.
- If you have a Twitter account, follow NASTAD on Twitter and use the hashtag #HIVstigma.
- Follow the live stream of this discussion.
- Text your questions to 1 (202) 505-6275.
- Email your questions to NASTAD@textfree.us.
Twitter Town Hall -- Stigma and Gender Performance: Thursday, November 7th, 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. ET/5:30 - 6:45 p.m. CT
Formatted as a Twitter town hall, this session will feature a panel of national leaders discussing the impact of stigma on "gender performance." Questions and discussion will include participants in Dallas and from around the United States.
- Darnell L. Moore, Director of Educational Initiatives, Hetrick Martin Institute
- Meico Whitlock, Senior Manager, Communications, NASTAD
- Carlos Decena, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Rutgers University
- Daniel Olavarria, M.S.W., Associate, Health Equity, NASTAD
- Harold Steward, Founder & Artistic Director, The Fahari Arts Institute
More From This Resource Center
Undetectable Viral Load and HIV Prevention: What Do Gay and Bi Men Need to Know?
Do HIV-Negative Gay Men Need Condoms if They're on PrEP? Here's What I Tell My Patients
No comments have been made.
Internet search results. Be careful when providing personal information! Before
adding your comment, please read TheBody.com's Comment Policy.)