April 28, 2013
1. CHECK THE EXPIRATION DATE!!
2. Make sure the condom is pushed inside the wrapper opposite the end from which you are opening it.
3. Open condom wrapper but remember the condom can be torn by sharp objects. Only put on condom after there is a partial or full erection.
4. Make sure there is no air trapped inside a condom because that may cause it to break. Squeeze the tip of the condom with your fingertips to leave some extra space in the tip, and put on condom, rolling the entire condom down to the base of the penis, still pinching the top. Be sure that the roll is on the outside.
5. Make sure the condom stays in place during sex; if it rolls up, roll it back into place immediately. If the condom comes off, withdraw the penis and put on a new condom.
6. After ejaculation has occurred, while fully erect pull out while holding the condom. Put the condom in a tissue and place it in the trash.
7. DO NOT FLUSH CONDOM, UNLESS YOU WANT TO CALL A PLUMBER ;-)
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO BRYAN COLLINS & PATRICK from POZITIVE LIFE OF PATRICK