CATIE's Gay Men's Sexual Health Knowledge Centre
Check out CATIE's Gay Men's Sexual Health Knowledge Centre! This online collection highlights key resources and tools for service providers who work with gay, bisexual, two-spirit, queer and other cisgender and transgender men who have sex with men.
The aim of the Gay Men's Sexual Health Knowledge Centre is to increase the capacity of frontline service providers to respond to the sexual health and other health needs of Canada's diverse communities of cisgender and transgender gay, bisexual, queer and two-spirit men and other men who have sex with men.
This initiative situates HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STI) treatment and prevention work for gay men within a broader sexual health framework that integrates the social determinants of health.
The Centre ...
- is an online portal of information and tools designed for frontline service providers
- addresses the sexual health and other health needs of Canada's gay, bisexual, two-spirit, queer and other cisgender and transgender men who have sex with men
- offers a wide array of easy-to-access resources
This online collection aims to help service providers address the epidemic through enhancing programs and services.
Organized in handy sections, the Centre provides:
- unbiased, evidence-based and sex-positive health resources
- key research findings and reports
- the CATIE webinar series that explores nationally relevant issues in HIV and sexual health among men who have sex with men
- tools for planning sexual health programs on a wide range of topics, including bathhouse outreach, sexual health counselling, and disclosure and the law
- links to organizations, websites and blogs, to help you stay connected
- information on Canadian gay men's health summits and rapporteur projects
Check it out at www.catie.ca/en/gmshp.
This Centre is the product of a one-year Gay Men's Sexual Health Project funded by the Public Health Agency of Canada.
More From This Resource Center
Undetectable Viral Load and HIV Prevention: What Do Gay and Bi Men Need to Know?
Do HIV-Negative Gay Men Need Condoms if They're on PrEP? Here's What I Tell My Patients
No comments have been made.
Internet search results. Be careful when providing personal information! Before
adding your comment, please read TheBody.com's Comment Policy.)