Welcome to TheBody.com's HIV/AIDS Organization Spotlight series, in which we focus on some of the true unsung heroes of the HIV community: the organizations that support and provide services for individuals living with, or at risk for, HIV. We profile some of the best in the U.S. and learn how they got started, what challenges they face and what's in store for them in the future.
- Hispanic AIDS Forum, New York (June 9, 2012)
- Saint Louis Effort for AIDS, Missouri (April 23, 2012)
- Long Island Association for AIDS Care, New York (March 28, 2012)
- Mujeres Unidas, Texas (February 29, 2012)
- AIDS Coalition of Southwestern Pennsylvania (January 16, 2012)
- Bronx AIDS Services, New York (September 20, 2011)
- Life Foundation, Hawaii (September 7, 2011)
- Southern Tier AIDS Program, New York (August 8, 2011)
- AIDS/HIV Services Group, Virginia (July 25, 2011)
- Aid for AIDS of Nevada (July 13, 2011)
- AIDS Action Committee, Massachusetts (June 29, 2011)
- Care Resource, Florida (June 14, 2011)
Warren Tong is the research editor for TheBody.com and TheBodyPRO.com.
Copyright © 2012 Remedy Health Media, LLC. All rights reserved.