Print this page
Back to Web version of article
Index of Articles From Human Rights Watch
About Human Rights Watch
- Macedonia: Group Wins HIV and Rights Award (July 20, 2010)
Advocacy on behalf of sex workers, drug users honored at International AIDS Conference.
- Holding Back Progress on HIV (July 19, 2010)
- Zambia: Intolerance Threatens Health, Rights (May 21, 2010)
Government leaders should condemn homophobic statements.
- China: Release Activist on Medical Parole (April 8, 2010)
Hu Jia's health worsening, eligibility for medical parole ignored.
- Mississippi Stops Segregating Prisoners With HIV (March 17, 2010)
Alabama and South Carolina last states to maintain discriminatory policy after advocacy by ACLU, Human Rights Watch.
- HIV-Positive Migrants Face Deadly Barriers (June 18, 2009)
- Egypt: New Indictments in HIV Crackdown (March 11, 2008)
Persecuting people living with HIV/AIDS feeds the epidemic.
- Hated to Death: Homophobia, Violence, and Jamaica’s HIV/AIDS Epidemic (PDF) (November 15, 2004)
You can find this article online by typing this address into your Web browser:
General Disclaimer: TheBody.com is designed for educational purposes only and is not engaged in rendering medical advice or professional services. The information provided through TheBody.com should not be used for diagnosing or treating a health problem or a disease. It is not a substitute for professional care. If you have or suspect you may have a health problem, consult your health care provider.