Index of Articles From Human Rights Watch
About Human Rights Watch
- Russian Drug Policies Fuel Europe's Worst HIV Epidemic (April 4, 2016)
- Macedonia: Group Wins HIV and Rights Award (July 20, 2010)
Advocacy on behalf of sex workers, drug users honored at International AIDS Conference.
- Holding Back Progress on HIV (July 19, 2010)
- Zambia: Intolerance Threatens Health, Rights (May 21, 2010)
Government leaders should condemn homophobic statements.
- China: Release Activist on Medical Parole (April 8, 2010)
Hu Jia's health worsening, eligibility for medical parole ignored.
- Mississippi Stops Segregating Prisoners With HIV (March 17, 2010)
Alabama and South Carolina last states to maintain discriminatory policy after advocacy by ACLU, Human Rights Watch.
- HIV-Positive Migrants Face Deadly Barriers (June 18, 2009)
- Egypt: New Indictments in HIV Crackdown (March 11, 2008)
Persecuting people living with HIV/AIDS feeds the epidemic.
- Hated to Death: Homophobia, Violence, and Jamaica’s HIV/AIDS Epidemic (PDF) (November 15, 2004)