Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Women

positivewoman46

Reged: 12/22/13
LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY
      01/20/14 08:15 PM

Hello my sisters you`re living HIV+ today. My name is positivewoman46 and I want to talk a little about " LIVING IN THE NOW HIV+", are their many of us living in the now with this disease today; and I hope there are many of my sisters will agree with me about living in the now HIV+. Because I would like to put a book together with all the sisters I mean all races and color it mean that I `ve been trying to write a book about my life as living HIV+ but when I start I couldn`t come up with a title for the book and so this Sunday while I was sitting in church my pastor sermon title was" LIVING IN THE NOW WITH JESUS" and so part of this title stuck in my mind and so I thought about it all day and night and I came up with this title for all of my woman who are living in the now HIV+ today. because I would like to hear from ALL WOMEN I don`t care if you`re old or young because we need to come all together and tell our stories about " LIVING IN THE NOW HIV+ TODAY. and if you are interested about me putting your story in my book you can contact me here under the name positivewoman46 or email me @ positivewoman46@gmail.com. so I hope that I`ll be hearing from all of women you are " LIVING IN THE NOW HIV+ TODAY.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY positivewoman46 01/20/14 08:15 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY crabmanModerator   01/20/14 08:38 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY riverprincessModerator   01/21/14 08:45 AM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY positivewoman46   01/22/14 09:34 AM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY crabmanModerator   01/22/14 09:43 AM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY anotherday   01/22/14 10:20 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY positivewoman46   02/05/14 06:33 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY anotherday   02/05/14 10:29 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY riverprincessModerator   01/24/14 05:07 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY positivewoman46   01/31/14 02:02 PM
. * Re: LIVING IN THE NOW HIV + TODAY riverprincessModerator   02/01/14 08:59 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2346

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3