The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

red98

Reged: 04/20/13
was outed by my friend to everyone
      04/20/13 07:10 PM

I found out in Oct. that I was HIV+ by DEC I had AIDS. When I found out I was in complete shock. I dont live close to any of my family in fact my closest family member is 36hrs from me. I did tell my 3 closest friends. 1 of them happen to live in the same apartment complex as me. We had a falling out 3wks ago over some stupid stuff but I would never has guessed she would of done what she did.Our complex is set up in 2 parts. Area A and area B. We both live in area B. Everyone that lives in area B are very friendly with each other. We have bday parties and cookouts together all the time. She went around telling EVERYONE I had AIDS!!! When I say EVERYONE I mean EVERYONE from jr high school kids to the 67yr old man that sits on this porch all day long. How I found out was one of the ladies who live here has a daughter who plays with my 2 young kids. She told me that my her brother was HIV+ and that she didnt judge me but others didnt want their kids around me or my kids. I must of had a strange look on my face cause she said, "Oh you didnt know, BLANK last night told almost everyone in the complex you have AIDS". I cant believe she did this to me. I'm so hurt. Someone that I trusted with something so personal, I cant even put it in words. I dont even know what to do next. Not only has she hurt me but she hurt my kids. They think they did something wrong and thats why their friends wont play with them. My kids are only 4&5. Has anyone been through this before? Can anyone give me some advise on what to do next?

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* was outed by my friend to everyone red98 04/20/13 07:10 PM
. * Re: was outed by my friend to everyone cybersecretary   08/30/13 03:01 AM
. * Re: was outed by my friend to everyone karmachi   07/17/13 04:53 PM
. * Re: was outed by my friend to everyone riverprincessModerator   04/23/13 10:18 AM
. * Re: was outed by my friend to everyone crabmanModerator   04/21/13 09:06 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2718

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3