Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Women

Amoapoka

Reged: 12/14/09
Loc: Ghana
NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP
      12/15/09 07:14 AM

Hi All,

I have been to this site before but did not get any good results because people are not really what they suppose to be.

Please all concerned people out there, kindly help me with this problem, I'm a 30 years lady who is HIV Positive (+) and do not denied the fact that I am who I am. I met these guy who is HIV Negative (-) and told him straight away who I am. He promise Heaven and Earth to make me happy and will marry at all cost. We've been there for a year now and he has really been wonderful but for the past month now he is asking me for something I can't really offer him. He has daughter whom I have accepted as my own daughter. She has also accepted me too as a mother and I love her for that.

The whole problem now is; my man is asking me to let him have a Son with another woman before we get marry cos he loves me and can't live without me, same old phrases men give to women. I have accepted that because of my positive stage. The only worry now is he wants to do that with my own closest friend who has also suffered so many hearts breaks. I can't really bring my self to hurt my friend. She can't be our baby making machine. He promised to live her immediately she delivers and we take the baby but God,this is not right at all saying he will compensate her.I have tried to let him understand my feelings but he won't. And my friend is now more confused and surprised when my man said I'm aware he wants her. She is also worried why in God's name will I allow my husband to be to date her in addition to me. I weep all night since this incident. I have ask him to let us end it and he will find himself a perfect woman but he won't accept that and he won't allow us to adopt a Son. He says he won't adopt whiles he can make babies himself. I tried to let him understand I belong to a different world now and he also belongs to different world but he won't understand. I really prefer him doing it with any other woman not my friend. HOW? My friend is asking a whole lot of questions which non of us is ready to give her the exact cause of adding her to our relationship. In my heart I quit the relationship at the moment cos I don't want him to one day tell me is OVER. In fact, I will just end it all to resolve my suffering.

Friends and love ones out there, I need your advice through this e-mail address. I'm really down and I know it will affect me a little. Should I let him go ahead or not? Or I should stand on us breaking up and move on whether marriage or no marriage?

If you are working, loving and caring man out there too who is also HIV positive please get in touch.I really don't want to spread it. I don't mind the number of children you already have. Love me, love my dog...If I love you, I should really love any one part of your life.

Hope to hear good advices from all out there. These is the email id (sibonome20@yahoo.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP Amoapoka 12/15/09 07:14 AM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP thegoodson13   04/08/10 08:43 PM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP light001   02/14/10 03:06 PM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE OobiemoObie   01/18/10 03:50 AM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE StillRising   01/14/10 11:17 AM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP Amoapoka   12/15/09 08:34 AM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP Jackie__Blue   12/15/09 10:37 AM
. * Re: NEED YOUR ADVICE AS WELL AS A MAN WHO CAN COPE UP Jackie__Blue   12/15/09 08:22 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4380

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3