The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Women

latifah

Reged: 06/03/08
Loc: Tanzania
ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT IM WORRIED!
      06/24/08 09:15 AM

HELLO EVERYONE,
I HOPE ALL YOU OUT THERE ARE DOING GREAT AND I WISH YOU ALL MANY HEALTHIER YEARS TO COME.
I WAS DIAGONISED WITH HIV LAST YEAR JULY 07 WITH A cd4 COUNT 587 WHEN GOING FOR A PREGNANCY CHECKUP AND SO I DID PMCT WHICH ACCORDING TO HERE WHERE I STAY YOU ARE PUT ON MEDS ON YOUR MIDDLE SEMESTER AND I DID A C SECTION AND WHEN MY CHILD WAS DELIVERED HE WAS GIVEN A DROP OF NEVARAPINE SYRUP A SINGLE DOSE. I HAVE JUST COME TO REALISE HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GIVEN DROPS OF MEDS FOR SIX WEEKS ..IM SCARED MY CHILD MIGHT BE INFECTED COS HE WAS ONLY GIVEN A SINGLE DOSE THATS IT, HIS SEVEN MONTHS OLD WILL GIVING HIM THE DROPS NOW MAKE ANY DIFFRENCE HE HAS NEVER BEEN ILL HE WEIGHS 12KGS ..WHEN CONFRONTING THE DOCTOR HE SAYS HE IS GOING TO BE OKAY WE JUST HAVE TO WAIT TO TEST HIM IN ONE YEARS TIME..IM JUST CONFUSED AND DEPRESSED THAT THE PMCT DIDNT WORK HIS MY ONLY SON PLEASE ALL OF YOU WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT SHARE WITH ME YOUR VIEWS...DOES A SINGLE NEVARAPINE DROP WORK? IM REALLY GOING NUTS HERE!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT IM WORRIED! latifah 06/24/08 09:15 AM
. * Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! latifah   07/09/09 02:19 AM
. * Re: GOOD NEWS TO ALL MY FRIENDS HERE! oldwoman   07/09/09 10:56 AM
. * Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT IM WORRIED! Dorah70   09/24/08 04:02 AM
. * Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT IM WORRIED! meli   08/03/08 03:55 AM
. * Re: ANYONE OUT THERE WHO WENT THROUGH PMCT IM WORRIED! latifah   08/15/08 06:05 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3975

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3