Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

antipete1
Unregistered

One Love
      10/18/06 11:12 PM

Yup,
One love! Yup, I also know this isnt a personals forum BUT it did say U guys want love stories on this board and I will give ya one Ok? I was married, got left a single parent and now I am ready to date. Took me a loooooooooooooong time but Im ready finally and I thought Id take a shot but after this Ill leave it alone. I just cant understamd tho why it is so hard just to meet one woman in New York as big as the HIV population in NY is. I guess that the "live ones" kind of keep it secret a lot and when I say the "live ones" I mean women who would be considered a good catch from society's point of view. I wont go into it any further than that but I would prefer a white/spanish/asian woman who likes to laugh, digs interesting men <mid 40's> and arevt out for money. I live on LI but can travel and in fact maybe moving soon, I think out west sounds vice for awhile, Vegas-LA anyone? lol Really, just one good woman who has my back like I will def have hers and I promise you she will never be sorry. I am a good looking, non fat dude with a life. Cmon take a hot if you have he guts, I woulda dug Rec-Ann I think but shes all the way in MO, whew! Maybe Ill see her during the Met-Detroit World series if the Mets win tommorow! So cmon Ladies and if you se this a week from now dont think its too llate if you got the heart and need a good dude, here I am!

mkmk76@aemail4u.com
Antipete

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* One Love antipete1 10/18/06 11:12 PM
. * Re: One Love DELRAELADAMSCH   03/21/08 08:56 PM
. * Re: One Love Anonymous   12/02/06 01:40 PM
. * Re: One Love Anonymous   10/23/06 06:05 PM
. * Re: One Love Anonymous   10/22/06 07:40 PM
. * Re: One Love RevAnn   10/19/06 05:50 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3887

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3