Reged: 12/19/05
you asked for it......
      10/10/06 01:52 PM

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Risk?
#211226 - 10/10/06 11:47 AM Reply Quote

OH gosh, I'm miserable? Nope. Sorry.

It's just that you're much too easy a target not to pick on. so I will go with compassionless. People like you just sucked me dry with all your whining about people not playing the way you want them to.

Now run along now back to that safe website. You know the one you are busy pushing when you aren't busy complaining about this one.

This one is for those that can deal with real people and real life, which includes the good bad and ugly. Not for little boys

....................................................................................................
www.aids2hiv.com/forum

I just want to say to the anonymous assholes of this site, thank you.....thank you for the exposure of my new site. You see, i tried to leave here quietly, and not advertise it, but since YOU anonymous people are giving it exposure here, i may as well tell ya about it...

I built a site, so far its a forum, soon it will be a full fledged HIV resource site. what makes it different from the others?...Its a secure site, with no punches pulled, no bullshit tolerated.....you ARE REQUIRED to register to even view it and/or post.....why? well take a look at this site for example, if ya read the disclaimers, and the mission statement, it states what they WANTED to do, but when you look at the contents of the forums, you clearly see what they have let it turn into. It lacks structure, it feeds off of the fascination of a disease to get you here, but once here......they could careless, who violates thier forum rules, thier disclaimer, or thier mission statement, including thierselves.

I said long ago, when i get tired of the bullshit, i will simply build my own, i would stock it full of real information, i would make it a structured environment. and although its not finished yet, its well on its way.....you are REQUIRED to register for the simple fact, that when you abuse the boards at my site (like you do here), i wont only ban you, when you try it a second time, i will file a report with your personal ISP (Internet Service Providor) most likely resulting in your service being cancelled. Theres no ads on site, no spamming, and the best feature is a secured environment for those who are sick with this disease, as if this disease isnt enough to deal with, anywhere else on the internet, sick people who try to help others from getting what they have, whether it be through education, prevention or transmission risks, also have to put up with the smartasses who THINK they know it, simply because they know how to use google, and an internet connection. If makes me laugh that here i am, someone with a disease, who instead of being selfish with my remaining time, gives it freely to others in hopes that they wont have to go through what i have.....and then there is these anonymous lowlifes, thier sickness is worse than mine, thier disease is thier "self" and it shows in the way the carry themselves, the take advantage of everyone and everything they can, they take for granted all that means anything in life. Most are so miserable from thier own self made fears, they sabotage thier lives, for the simply motive of your sympathy....

so by all means, all are welcome to my site, or you can stay here, i could careless, its your decision on who and what you trust.....we dont play doctor at my site, because no one is a doctor, the internet isnt a place to play doctor, but if anyone wants to talk with positive people about thier knowledge of the disease they LIVE WITH....by all means register, www.aids2hiv.com/forum

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* you asked for it...... AIDS2HIV 10/10/06 01:52 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... Quietasitskept   10/10/06 03:57 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... Anonymous   10/25/06 03:04 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... Anonymous   10/25/06 10:17 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... eleniel   10/28/06 10:32 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... AIDS2HIV   10/26/06 03:53 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... Anonymous   10/26/06 05:50 PM
. * Re: you asked for it...... AIDS2HIV   10/27/06 11:16 AM
. * Re: you asked for it...... Anonymous   10/27/06 03:44 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 6194

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3