The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Anonymous
Unregistered

Freaking Out
      08/09/06 07:59 PM

I am a 27 yo female, and hope that i can find someone who i can relate to. I met my boyfriend about two months ago (who has never been tested) and have been sexually active since. I ended up getting UTI a week after i met him. Went to the doctor and prescribed me cipro. Didn't think anything at the time until 6 weeks later I developed flu-like symptoms which included sore throat, fever, chills, diarrea, cold sweat and body aches which lasted about 2 days with slight fatigue that lingered for the rest of the week. I also noticed during the week i developed the flu-like symptoms, white patches on both my tonsils. My boyfriend didn't catch anything, he felt fine the whole time i was sick. I ended up going to the doctor again 2 weeks after the white patches cleared up, he prescribed me amox for 1 week and told me that it was a bacterial infection (no tests were taken). I am feeling much better but now my breast feel swollen, but ever since my sore throat occured, it's been very questionable. My tongue still looks more white and hairy than usual with tiny red dots at the tip of my tongue that feels slightly different -- I can sense a different scent in my breathe, not bad breath but its just different. I just want to know if this is an ars symptom....when i looked up the symptoms, everything points to hiv. We are planning on getting tested at the end of the week which will be my 11 week mark. Please help, i'm so scared. i can't eat, i can't sleep.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Freaking Out Anonymous 08/09/06 07:59 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/11/06 05:52 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out ItsFaith   08/10/06 05:06 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/14/06 12:04 AM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/10/06 06:58 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/09/06 08:26 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/09/06 10:30 PM
. * Re: Freaking Out Anonymous   08/09/06 08:55 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5046

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3