The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Women

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: DEEP KISS??
      05/18/05 11:30 AM

Slow down and breathe! I am sure you have a million things running through your head and your heart right now. You did not give this guy HIV with a deep kiss. Don't stress over that. Take some time and think through how you REALLY feel about this guy. Madly in love after the first date? Do you know how he feels about you? You don't have to rush into anything. What I mean is that you don't have to rush into sex or telling him about your HIV status. Every relationship needs time to grow, honesty, and respect. If you do plan on having sex with this man he should now about your HIV status. If you tell him after you have sex with him, even with protection, he is going to feel cheated and lied to. He is going to lose trust in you and that is not any way to start any relationship. He has the right to know if you plan on having sex with him. That way he can make up his mind and protect himself in a way that you both are comfortable with. Take your time and treat him the way you would want to be treated, with respect and honesty. That way, whatever happens, you will feel good about yourself. You cannot control how other people feel about you. However, you can act in a way that you will feel good about yourself.
Prayer always helps me.
Good luck and God bless!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* DEEP KISS?? Anonymous 05/18/05 06:14 AM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? Jenni   08/18/06 08:36 PM
. * KISSING SHOULD NOT REQUIRE DISCLOSURE debtex   06/25/05 11:19 PM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? spiritzone2   06/25/05 01:28 PM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? Anonymous   05/18/05 11:30 AM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? tootoo   05/18/05 10:42 PM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? debtex   05/19/05 07:47 AM
. * Re: DEEP KISS?? a fan   05/31/05 04:42 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 9763

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3