Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Ginger35

Reged: 04/17/13
Loc: Indiana
Isentress,reyataz, selzentry ,horrible bladder/ colon/ joint pains
      04/17/13 05:54 AM

Been on the first 2 meds 3 years was having mild cramps and colon problems ocational head acks, then lil over year ago added the selzentry , numbers got better but I started feeling worse , bladder feels like have pee all the time even if don't, always constipated and belch a lot. And rash and water blisters inside my mouth and on botom my feet come n go and test say can't find a reason, joints hurt like hell like hands been smashed or bent wrong way. Never felt that his bad till after taking meds, this week was so bad I just kept asked god let me die and thought about taking all my sleeping pills anything not to feel pain anymore, the last 2 days I just stayed in bed poped anther sleeping pill so go back bed spent last 3 days sleep and didn't take any my meds , I've noticed my tummy doesn't hurt no where what has been, I can walk without my joint cracking or locking up, head ack mostly gone, and this rash that had that doctors can't find reason for and antibotics didn't help, well it's gone down a lil and doesn't itch like freackin hell as much , I see my doctor may 29 th , gona stay off meds few more days n see how I feel, I keep feeling better,my bones have hurt so bad for so long I've just been wanting to die but this last few days over half the pain gone, blisters n rashes clearing up, redness to my eyes better , what meds out there won't mess me up? In past I've tryed atripla ,can't do it cuz makes me throu up all day and see stuff when close my eyes that makes me thru up, Can't take epzicom cuz gave me 104 temp and vomiting had go hospital for I've fluids ! And can't take kalertra cuz was like having mouth tasting like had dirt and dirty coins in my mouth tasted crap all time ....

Edited by Ginger35 (04/17/13 06:16 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Isentress,reyataz, selzentry ,horrible bladder/ colon/ joint pains Ginger35 04/17/13 05:54 AM
. * Re: Isentress,reyataz, selzentry ,horrible bladder/ colon/ joint pains cybersecretary   09/27/13 08:27 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1276

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3