Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Health and Treatment Issues >> Treatment & Side Effects

Spark

Reged: 02/09/07
want help with your disorder? plz read..
      02/09/07 02:41 AM

T-Cell count up with Shaklee

I am kind of a mentor to a young man I met through and associate and came to find out that this young man of 20 years at the time had AIDS.

I suggested that in addition to his regular treatment, he try some Shaklee products, mainly Vita Lea, Basics with Soy and Immune Building Complex at the time.

When he started the program his T-Cell count was very low and viral load very high, I cannot remember the specifics, but I think his T-Cell was around 200 and the viral load was in the high thousands.

Well, he went back to his Doctor for his regular blood work-up less than 30 days later after starting Shaklee and to his doctor’s surprise and his.....

HIS T-CELL Count jumped way up to around 498+ and the virus was no longer detected in his BLOOD! He was so excited when he called me on my cell phone and said his doctor was stunned and kept count on his fingers the number of days since he last saw him! His doctor also turned pale and said he NEVER saw anything like this before.

One of the nurses smiled at him and told him "keep doing whatever it is you are doing because it's working..."

if you'd like to know more about this product then please e-mail me at Polarius55@yahoo.com I'll be glad to help you. Thanks :)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* want help with your disorder? plz read.. Spark 02/09/07 02:41 AM
. * Re: want help with your disorder? plz read.. spunkie   02/09/07 04:04 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  bogart, TheBody, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3800

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3