Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

heart

Reged: 09/01/12
Loc: united states
Re: What's happening?
      11/10/13 02:18 PM

Hi Anotherday,
You have been a great inspiration to some many people. I wanted to thank you for all your support. We go through so many ups/downs..more ups than downs and we try to stay positive. At this time, we are dealing with one battle; however, we are on top of the situation and are getting great medical care. Last year, we would have only prayed for the improvements. This year, cd4 counts are up, viral undectable, we are healthier probably than we ever have been.
If anyone out there feels like giving up...DONT...there is a wonderful life; perhaps even better than before. HIV doesn't have to control your mind; instead wake up to a new day! The most important thing to remember; is to find an advocate for you, a dear friend to help you along the way, someone you trust will pick you up when your down and celebrate with you when your feeling great! You are not alone! There are so many wonderful people here at "The Body". Riverprincess and Anotherday...was like a breath of fresh air...Even though we only met on this computer site....they are truly loved...I would have been in turmoil; if they hadn't "put me on the right path again." Thank you, Don't give up on your endeavors...remember when someone is confused, scared, they need HOPE...and if the do not understand exactly what's happening to them, or lack understanding of HIV/AIDS...teach them, instruct them, Knowledge relieves many of so many fears...sometimes I think FEAR holds so tightly; that it makes to weak to learn; the key would be to gently reach out your hand and support in a positive way...
I hope all is well from this site...all of our moderators have been an excellent resource.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* What's happening? anotherday 11/09/13 01:57 PM
. * Re: What's happening? Fyodor   11/11/13 08:50 AM
. * Re: What's happening? lilfshrmn   11/10/13 06:02 PM
. * Re: What's happening? heart   11/10/13 02:18 PM
. * Re: What's happening? Angel_Ronnie   11/14/13 05:21 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2675

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3