Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Cristian

Reged: 06/03/13
Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!!
      07/12/13 10:29 AM

As a night shifter RN, every morning I walk out of the hospital, leaving behind many HIV positive individuals who would give EVERYTHING just to be able to get out of their beds, I feel blessed. You have a couple of legs to walk around...that's a blessing not everybody has..a couple of eyes to see the beauty around you...I have a blind friend, and yes...that's also a wonderful gift to have. You have the freedom to come and go as you please. Value that. People come and go...relationships get dissolved in daily basis, but the one you need to fortify continuously is that with yourself. You were born alone, and you need to learn how to survive alone. It takes time and effort, but it is doable. I'm not saying the process is easy...hell no, I feel sometimes also that the world is just collapsing in front of my eyes...but somehow the dark thoughts go away, if not completely, at least enough not to make my life miserable. And just like anotherday told you, if needed, just drop me a PM. Hugs.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! kcguy0815 07/08/13 07:37 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! hellfire   07/20/13 12:11 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! jojos   07/16/13 03:06 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/16/13 10:31 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! Cristian   07/12/13 10:29 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! anotherday   07/09/13 12:28 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! heart   07/09/13 11:59 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/08/13 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4168

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3