Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

heart

Reged: 09/01/12
Loc: united states
Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!!
      07/09/13 11:59 AM

Kcguy, you are experiencing alot of different things that make you feel like your world is crashing in around you. Your mom dying alone is difficult, I lost my mother as well not to long ago. You will experience grief with your losses, but you do have so much to be thankful for, HIV does not need to define "who" you are. It is wonderful that you have a job and great friends and family that support you..no matter what. You state that you "hate" the person you have become, being poz will bring changes,but the changes can actually be good ones, you can begin to think of your health in general. Don't allow the losses keep you from moving on, You can and should remain true to "who" you are..and not allow circumstances dictate..instead learn to work through your circumstances: HIV is not the end of the world..as your friend said, you can become a new healthier you. You are not alone...there are a great group of people here..that can help you gain knowledge. I found in our situation, we all have "time" how we choose to use that "time" may determine the outcome of our gift of life. It's ok to feel sad...however, try not to linger but stand up and enjoy friends, family, and life! ( Which you have been blessed with.)

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! kcguy0815 07/08/13 07:37 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! hellfire   07/20/13 12:11 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! jojos   07/16/13 03:06 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/16/13 10:31 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! Fyodor   07/12/13 10:29 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! anotherday   07/09/13 12:28 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! heart   07/09/13 11:59 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/08/13 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5612

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3