The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

riverprincessModerator
Veteran

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!!
      07/08/13 08:30 PM

Comsidering that you've dealt with the top major stressors all in a short span , it's understandable how lost and overwhelmed your feeling. And it's ok if you want to have a meltdown moment but sweetie after you've cried till you feel like you don't have a single tear left in your body , then it's time for you to get up , splash your face with some good cool water and take inventory . Hey you got your self a new place , and a new job, and that is a great thing. Sure it sucks that your relationship broke apart but your life can and will go on. Your not the only pos person in the world. There are many that would love the opportunities your having right now. Don't even worry about dating right now . That is still to come , and when the time is right your going to find someone that sees you as the fantastic person you are. I'm sorry your mom passed away . I know thats not easy but your still here and mom would be proud of your accomplishments . Sodry those puffy eys and start looking at your new life. Being pos is not the end of the world. It's just part of your new world and you can make it as fabulous as you want it to be. I've been pos for going on over 20 yrs now and it does not stop me from achieving may daily dreams for the rest of my life. Fell free to drop a line if you want to talk. Believe me when I say when the clouds blow away you'll see sunshine again.

--------------------
Look up to the Heavens for the answers to Lifes questions .

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! kcguy0815 07/08/13 07:37 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! hellfire   07/20/13 12:11 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! jojos   07/16/13 03:06 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/16/13 10:31 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! Fyodor   07/12/13 10:29 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! anotherday   07/09/13 12:28 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! heart   07/09/13 11:59 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/08/13 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5698

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3