Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

kcguy0815

Reged: 07/08/13
Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!!
      07/08/13 07:37 PM

I just found out I was HIV+ 2 months ago. I had a boyfriend and we found out I had HIV a month into our relationship. We had not used a condom since we had started dating, till I found out I had HIV. We broke up 2 days ago and now I feel like my life is spiraling out of control . He was the one that made me feel ok to have HIV that it wasn't the end of the world, that I still had someone who cared about me enough to stay with me through this. He wasn't happy about it and was really worried about me, but said he would never break up with me because I have HIV, and he didn't. We broke up for other reasons. I was moving cities to live closer to him, I got a new job found a place to live and everything was going great till we broke up.

Now that he is gone the realness of everything is sinking in. The realness that I have this disease, the realness that I have to tell the next person I want to date that I have HIV, and the realness that I will more than likely be rejected. I haven't slept in 2 days, I feel so disgusted and ashamed, but mostly I feel alone. I feel like no one will ever be able to date me or accept because I have HIV. I have a great group of friends and family supporting me, but they don't actually know what I am going through. My mom passed away a year ago and I still have not recovered from that, then I get diagnosed with HIV, then my boyfriend breaks up with. I am so hurt, sad, scared, ashamed, lonely, and really do not have a positive out look on life. If it wasn't for my friends, I probably wouldn't be alive right now. I really can't help but question why I deserve this. I have already gone through so much in my life and the weight of the world just feels like it is crashing down on top of me. I hate being so sad, and I hate the person I have become.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! kcguy0815 07/08/13 07:37 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! hellfire   07/20/13 12:11 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! jojos   07/16/13 03:06 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/16/13 10:31 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! Cristian   07/12/13 10:29 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! anotherday   07/09/13 12:28 PM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! heart   07/09/13 11:59 AM
. * Re: Tested Positive a month ago... Feeling really alone. help!!! riverprincessModerator   07/08/13 08:30 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4812

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3