Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

hivstudent

Reged: 04/27/13
Disclosing to parents!
      05/22/13 03:19 PM

Hey everyone, sorry it might be a long post! I hope you take 2 minutes and read it.
Okay so I was diagnosed positive on 30th or April. and confirmed. I have been waiting on my counts for 2 weeks after but then I get a phone call telling me I cannot get these tests processed cuz' I am a foreigner in a country where all money for AIDS related test and treatment is supplied by international organizations, and HIV incidence is very high so first priority is for native patients. with that known I need to go to my home country! and receive all the needed tests there. but, I have been talking with my parents and whenever I am talking with them I feel really bad, I CANNOT TELL THEM!
like I have been looking for ways on how to tell them, but I just could not find! I have 2 younger brothers that mom need to take care for, she is a teacher she works 6 days a week! i cannot tell her now! dad wont get it! I mean they will react in a very huge bad way! and I cannot live with this! I do not wanna be selfish! I mean yet not telling them is selfish as well! BUT I NEED HELP! what am I gonna do? should I run away somewhere!!!!!!! PLEASE I have had a very bad 10 days I have not used laptop at all, all i did was sleep and think! sleep and think! I did not find any thing that would resolve this issue! I am an arab my community is conservative, everything gets spread really fast in my village! and people there are premitive. they would look at me as the slutty whore I would not care to be honest but that would destroy my parents especially that I am, a verrrry well known guy for my resume studies and manners! I just cannot tell them! anyone can help with this please? I feel lost!

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Disclosing to parents! hivstudent 05/22/13 03:19 PM
. * Re: Disclosing to parents! bscottmatt   08/10/13 01:18 PM
. * Re: Disclosing to parents! jimwhoski   05/25/13 09:57 AM
. * Re: Disclosing to parents! riverprincessModerator   05/22/13 08:39 PM
. * Re: Disclosing to parents! iam1   05/22/13 03:55 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2780

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3