Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

hivstudent

Reged: 04/27/13
Waiting on viral load and cd4
      04/30/13 11:00 AM

I am waiting on my Viral Load and CD4+ count for the first time after diagnosis! and It is gonna be 2 weeks until I can get them, due to Orthodox Easter vacations.
if some of you has read my last post you would know, I am 3rd year med student! and where I study I get 0 access to treatment! altho I might not need it now, but I may to soon! + my status will be exposed to the government making me at risk of deporting! thus. losing my studies and all I have worked hard for 3 years.
I have been researching and checking my options, I cannot go back to my home country, cuz then my status will be exposed to family and that;s something they wont accept and my community is conservative. so I am transferring for a community college majoring in biomedical science or nursing in USA. and I do not wanna be an illegal immigrant there. so I need to apply for a student visa what I do not understand is, should I be in my home country to apply for student visa?
they need a paper that proves my parents ability to pay tuition fees. but I am gonna be applying for financial aid. cuz I wont be telling parents I am doing this. so how can I go through all of this? what are the steps needed! should I move now or should I wait? my life is a mess atm help

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Waiting on viral load and cd4 hivstudent 04/30/13 11:00 AM
. * Re: Waiting on viral load and cd4 kicker   04/30/13 11:51 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1290

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3