Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

romeotc

Reged: 03/29/13
Feeling so depressed, don't know what my future would be, can somebody help me?
      04/12/13 01:52 AM

Hi,

I feel so terrible about being HIV positive. Everywhere I go, every person i meet, everything i do, i just keep hearing the voice inside saying i am not a normal person, i got HIV, i don't have a future. I just can't have a good night sleep, i keep waking up in the middle of the night and the thought of having HIV and how my future will be keeps me awake, no matter how hard i try to put it away.

I feel so depressed, devastated. I don't know what to do, don't know how my future will be, where this disease will lead me to. I really need your advice, sharing and thoughts. How did you overcome depression, the thought of having HIV? What did you do to brighten your days? How do you manage living with the disease? I really need spiritual support now to live on. You can write me back via my mail at romeotrinh0606@gmail.com or chat with me if you have time via my skype nick trinhtucseadon. I'd be very happy to listen to your advice.

Thank you.

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Feeling so depressed, don't know what my future would be, can somebody help me? romeotc 04/12/13 01:52 AM
. * Re: Feeling so depressed, don't know what my future would be, can somebody help me? iam1   04/17/13 05:01 PM
. * Re: Feeling so depressed, don't know what my future would be, can somebody help me? riverprincessModerator   04/12/13 10:44 AM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3771

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3