Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> I Just Tested Positive

Mark100

Reged: 02/23/13
Loc: Montreal, Canada
Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions?
      03/01/13 09:15 PM

yeah that's what I figure. I don't mind starting them right away..I'm hoping I won't react too badly too them. But to know that virus is inside of me doing whatever it wants...I'd sooner be on medication.

I was a little upset after my initial meeting with my doctor. My cd4 cound wasn't available yet and he seemed to think my viral load was really high, but he also seemed to imply that I might want to wait before going on my medication. I was really confused when I left his office. He also said that we'd meet again sometime in April because he was on vacation during March, and we'd go from there. I would like to make a decsion as soon as humanly possible and don't want to wait until he comes back from vacation.

I have a friend who is a good friend of one of the hiv doctors who works at this clinic and I'm going to try and get switched over to them because this doctor doesn't seem to be looking out for my best interests.
Thanks for the info ;-)
Mark

Post Extras: Remind Me!     Notify Moderator

Entire thread
Subject Posted by Posted on
* Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100 02/28/13 12:10 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? iam1   03/11/13 03:08 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100   03/12/13 02:07 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? riverprincessModerator   03/01/13 04:37 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? Mark100   03/01/13 09:15 PM
. * Re: Confused on when to start meds? Any suggestions? riverprincessModerator   03/07/13 04:49 PM

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1913

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3